Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fancypoo4u Teacup puppies,Yorkies,Shorkies,Morkie puppies for sale


Fancypoo4u ,Silver Creek , MS, Phone: 601-954-9124 E-mail: Fancypoo4u@aol.com Registries: AKC CKC

Fancypoo4u  raises only  Top quality, healthy, playful, loving, well socialized Yorkie puppies, Shorkie puppies Morkie puppies for sale. They have at least 2 shots before leaving here and have been check out by my vet Mark Herbert. 601-587-7941. I have different sizes for different families, small Yorkies for a companion or will have some larger Yorkies that are perfect for families with children. Ask me about the Playpen training method! Price range will vary depending on the size and gender of the puppy. I am available for questions both before and after you purchase of your baby. My goal is to find my precious Yorkie puppies a loving family. They aren't just a puppy, but a Member of the Family. Health guarantee, shot record, puppy training started before leaving. http://www.fancypoo4u.com/


Sweet little bright eyes little AKC Tiny Yorkies should be around 3.5-5 lbs grown. They a excellent quality, with TeDDy Bear faces. Nemo the sire to the babies is from Velvet Touch Tea cup Yorkie lines. His Teacup sire weighs 3.5 lbs. These babies will be small. Check my growth chart on my web site. The Yorkie is inquisitive, and loves to play games. I give my babies the best start with Mother getting NuVet vitamins while pregnant and nursing. The babies are being weaned with NuVet in their food, along with plain Yogurt for strong bones. NuVet vitamins enhances the immune system, and assures you that you are getting a healthy baby. We give a 1 year genetic guarantee. Check out my web site for more updates on these precious Yorkie puppies with baby doll faces.

http://www.fancy-face-shorkies.com/
Shorkies, Shorkie puppies, Shorkie puppies for sale
http://www.fancypoo4u.com/
Teacup puppies,Teacup Yorkie puppies, Teacup Poodles for sale
http://www.morkieworld.com/
Designer puppies, Morkie puppies for sale
Puppy Trainers
Dog Clothings

Active Search Results

No comments: